Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Papa and Margaret made it!

My dad and my lil sister (who is now taller than me FML) have made it past customs!!!!!!!! That in itself is worth a blog entry.

And they brought an entire suitcase full of goodies.

Goodies = Sour patch kids, swedish fish, Dove dark chocolate, hot chocolate mix, hot and regular cheetohs, cheese-itz, honey nut cheerios, cinnamon toast crunch, garden salsa and french onion sun chips, goldfish...to name a few

First thing my dad does when he gets into our itty-bitty hostal? Takes out a yellow, red, and blue (Ecuadorian colors) horn from his suitcase, honks it about 3x in my ear. Then tells me (well, more like shouts at me) that he's ready for the soccer game we're going to next Wed. I think my ear drums are temporarily impaired.

Love you family.

No comments: